MS released the update for Visual Studio on time so here we go:
All over speed increased – especially because of the new event management.
If you encounter a delay in message receive/send this is not direct related to MetaChat.
It´s either a common SL problem or simply because your network isn´t as fast as recommended by LL.
- removed InWorldz from the default grid list (USER REPORTED)
- problem with privacy text selection cleared (USER REPORTED)
- event system reworked to call simulator events only once to reduce server/app communication load
- checked against the new iPhone XR screen resolution
- sometimes search groups give empty rows, disable selection to avoid crash
- problem with activate titles and show active title cleared
(you cannot change your title too often shortly)
- in all chat windows you can now pinch zoom (two fingers move) text
(reset: leave chat and enter again)
(MapChat, IM, GroupIM) (USER FEATURE REQUEST)
- problem with “show avatars near me” when tapping the top bar, cleared
- settings: change if you do not want notices/alarms while in background
(USER FEATURE REQUEST)