Thanks to some users helping us getting things straight.
There was one bug with non-latin keyboards reported just minutes before sending this version to apple.
With ASCII keyboards apple doesn´t support for example russian language. We could find a way to avoid this limitation and in this version russian, japanese …. language symbols should be available in chat.
Whats new ?
complete rework of the chat interface:
-incoming text is right bound / outgoing left
-space between messages for better reading
-cleared bug that kept users from using non-latin keyboards (reported bug)
-fixed small bugs and updated performance
– removed badge numbers for icons when app is in background/closed
– auto-logout fixed when app is put in background
– fixed display of L$-Balance when changed
– auto-save all unread IM messages on logout, reload and show after next login
– record a history of IM messages, can be loaded via the book icon in opened IMs (requested feature)
– delete history files (under managing chat history)
– green notification on top of screen if you receive a IM